im drawing free! fanart while listening to the Django soundtrack as u can tell i have many interests
This video is said to be the “lost” episode of the 1920’s Mickey Mouse. Seems kinda boring until about 5 minutes in. I suggest skipping to around there.
Real or not, it’s hella creepy.
I hate to end the fun here but this is NOT a Mickey Mouse cartoon, as Walter Disney’s art style was very different than this and his early Mickey looked very different from the Mickey within this video.
Though I can tell you what this animation is! After reading many Disney Biographies I have learned many things about Walt and his life one of the most interesting things that occurred in his early days were what this video animation actually is.
After the first Mickey Mouse cartoon came out in 1928 many rivals who did not get along with Disney began creating ‘Evil Mickey’ film, passing them off as Walt’s in attempt to destroy Disneys’ reputation. The ‘Evil Mickey’ films all depict morbid and disturbing actions within them, some of these actions include animations of the mouse groping woman, committing homicide, robbing stores, and as in the video above, videos also depicted the phony-famous mouse attempting and/or committing suicide.
I hate to be that kid that puts an end to fun. But this is not an animation by Walt Disney, although it is still part of his history, this video was not his work.
Actually, this correction just makes it more awesome. Didn’t know that. Thank you
"if you don’t consider breasts sexual organs then why do you care if i grab them"
well EXCUSE ME BUT IF I JUST STRUTTED UP AND GRABBED YOUR EAR AND FELT IT UP LIKE MMMM YEAH BABY I BET YOU HEAR REAAAL GOOD WOULD YOU NOT BE UNCOMFORTABLE
glad to see y’all spreading the word
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.